mardi 26 juin 2012

MY FIRST FAIR: LE SALON INTERNATIONAL DE LA MAISON DE POUPEE DE PARIS


Hello! I know I haven't done much recently, but I will be on holiday in ten days! Nevertheless, I went to my first miniature fair last Sunday: the international dolls house fair in Paris. First I was a bit disappointed because there weren't any houses to sell, but I discovered loads of beautiful things, collected a lot of cards from different craftsmen and women, got new ideas, talked to people from Italy, Belgium, Spain, England, and all around France of course!


And I couldn't resist buying a few things! This tea pot was very expensive (22 €) but I found it really beautiful and quite unique! 

 
Isn't it the cutest little bird you have ever seen?


Another teapot for my tea room, and this cute little mushroom that would look really nice in a fairy house (a future project?)


Some pieces of paper to be put under cakes, from    http://www.mondodifavola.blogspot.fr/


And potteries for the terrace!

2 commentaires: